Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Mug Cake
I’m a chocoholic! I can’t live without chocolate and I don’t have to. These little single serving cakes are big enough to satisfy my craving but small enough that I don’t have to loosen my belt.
What you will need:
- Whole wheat all purpose or pastry flour (2 tbsp)
- Organic unrefined sugar (2tbsp)
- Peanut butter powder (2 tbsp)
- Baking powder (1/4 tsp)
- Apple sauce (1 tbsp)
- Finely chopped banana (1 tbsp)
- Vanilla extract (1/2 tsp)
- Non dairy semi sweet chocolate chips (2 tbsp)
- Non dairy milk (3 tbsp)
How to make it:
Combine all of the dry ingredients in a mug and whisk them together. Add the rest of the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, and stir them together with a spoon. Add the chocolate chips on top of the mixture. Microwave for 1 minute and 15 seconds. Eat it as is or top it off with non dairy ice cream and/or non dairy whipped topping. Enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes, cook time: 1 minute and 15 seconds